Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Birth Announcements {July 2017}

I have been playing around with this idea for some time now, featuring birth announcements of my instagram followers. Birth announcements and fresh, new babies are some of my favorite things ever. Many times I come across adorable names on instagram and have even featured a few of them on here from time to time. Because this is the first post I am making I will be including some little ones who are celebrating a first birthday along with some May birthdays.





One Years Old 
Caedmon Stanley (Prn: Kade-Men)
Hallowell Alexander

April
Soven Noelle (Girl)
Rowan Pride (Girl)

May
Liad (Prn: Lee-Ahd); Boy
Carlisle Brain
Olive Louise

June 
Adelaide Elizabeth 
Arlo Ray

July Girls
Reagan Wilson
Aoife Katherine Rowan 
Penelope 
Cordelia Maeve
Eleni
Anarika Sofia
Alice Louise
Kree Giselle Everly
Lucy Beatrice 

July Boys 
Dean Joseph Leigh 
Forrest Madeo
Cooper John
Breckon Wimberly
Finley Jones
Caston Drew

 photo small blog signature_zpsmlvv5oyk.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...