Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Youtube Namers

A few weeks ago I made a post of my favorite name bloggers that I check out every day. I decided that I should make a post about my favorite namers on youtube since I watch quite a lot of name videos. Some of these namers have been around for a while and some are new to the game. So let me tell you about my favorite youtube namers!

*This youtubers are in no particular order. I love them all equally!*


Amelia is a long time namer and a friend of mine. We are both Name Sisters and I've gotten to know her a lot more over the last year. I love watching Amelia's videos because she is always introducing me to names I've never heard of before like Conventina. She has such a grand and beautiful naming style and I just love hearing her top names.


Kris is one of the first people I watched on youtube. She loves unisex names and because of her I have began to like unisex names a lot more. Now I even find it ok to tell people some of the boy names I like on girls! I love that Kris is opinionated and isn't afraid to tell people what she likes and doesn't like.


Rebe is yet another one of my Name Sisters. She has been doing name videos for a while now and she even blogs about her life with her two children. Rebe is a lover of nature names and her style can be pretty unique but I love it. We actually love a lot of the same names. She's always putting the most adorable graphics in her videos. Rebe actually has a vlog channel that you guys should all check out! Her kids are the cutest little humans and you'll just be waiting to watch her daily blogs.



Paula is a relatively new namer but has already made a ton of videos. You can just see her love for names in her videos and I just love that about her. One of my favorite types of videos she does is she talks about names from movies once a week. I'm always finding new names from movies and tv shows and I'm glad she's doing this little series.



Julien is new the name community as well. He's actually the first boy I've seen to like names and I'm glad he started making videos. We need more male opinions on names! He has posted a few videos already and I can see that he has a ton of ideas up his sleeve. I can't wait to see what else he has for else.


Be sure to check out all of these youtubers! They all bring something to the name community in they're own way. I forgot a few youtubers but I'll do another one of these post in the future.

Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...