Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Quick Update

Hey guys!

I just want to make a public announcement and apologize for not posting. I graduate high school on June 7 and May 31 is my last day of classes. May 31 is also my graduation party. With all of that I am so BUSY!

I have exams coming up for school. My party is what is really keeping me busy. I have so much to do and my hope is I get it all done this weekend. We are doing a candy bar and we had to get all of the dishes and candy. I am also making the favors, a sign, and a picture board. That is just SOME of the stuff I am doing.

I just want to say I am very sorry! I do want to post but I have to sacrifice blogging to get everything done. I have plans and post ideas. I also WANT to blog. It's so hard not blogging.

The only reason I can make this post is because I am in my religion class doing nothing. The teacher isn't here so I'm on my phone.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope to be back soon!

Xoxo,
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...