Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ryan's Birthday!

Hey guys! So today is my little brother’s 15th birthday! He’s not so little anymore. Just like all of the birthday’s before I’m going to do a post with names that represent them or names of things they like. Since my brother is a huge soccer fan, I’m going to focus on some of the players from the Philadelphia Union. So let’s get started.
  1. Amobi- Midfielder Amobi Okugo,  I couldn’t find the meaning or origin.
  2. Antoine- Midfielder Antoine Hoppenot, Antoine is a variant of Anthony in French.
  3. Keon- Midfielder Keon Daniel, Keon is a Irish and Hebrew name that means God is gracious.
  4. Bakery- Defender Bakary Soumaré, Barkary means noble promise in African-Swahili
  5. Sheanon- Defender Sheanon Williams, I couldn’t find the meaning or origin of Sheanon

Here are so variants of his name, Ryan
  • Riley
  • Ryland
  • Rylan
  • Ryker
  • Ryder

So there you have it! All names in honor of my brother’s birthday! I just want to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful brother and let’s bring on another year! I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye fore now!

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ladyjaysfc/8332065587/
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...