Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Duck Dynasty Names

Hey guys! How is everyone? Good I hope! Well tonight is the start of the new season of Duck Dynasty! I love the show because it’s funny and it’s something I watch with my dad. I thought I would talk about their names because they are kind of interesting. Their last name is Robertson unless otherwise stated. So let’s get started.

·         Phil Alexander
o   Masha Kay “Miss Kay”
·         Silas Merritt “Si”
·         Willie Jess
o   Korie (girl)
§  John Luke
§  Sadie
§  Will “Lil Will”
§  Bella
§  Rebecca
·         Jason Silas “Jase”
o   Missy
§  Reed
§  Cole
§  Mia
·         Jules Jeptha “Jep”
o   Jessica
§  Lily
§  Merritt
§  Priscilla
§  River

So there are their names.  Was going to telling you meanings and origin but that is a lot of names and I am busy with school work. I had to do a quick post. Now I’m going to go study for Anatomy and Spanish. I hope you liked it and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :)


Photo Credit: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/duck-dynasty/photo-gallery-detail/EP01531222/1593002?aid=zap2it
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...