Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Travel Names

Hey guys! So I am sorry I didn’t get a post up yesterday. I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours and it took me 6 hours to get home from visting the college intead of the 4 that it should have. Anyway, while I was traveling I saw some names that stood out to me. They are names of streets, roads, buildings, and buisnesses. So here is a short list.

Girls
  • Chasana
  • Hazelette
  • Nissley
  • Lilly
  • Rowena

Boys
  • Eben
  • Duncan
  • Loretto
  • Duman
  • Landrum
  • Aloysius

What do you think of them? I thought they were intersting. It’s funny what you se when your in a car for 4 and a half hours and nothing to look at but trees. Haha I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Ohhh also I change the comment thing to moderation because it is easier to answer you back that way. Don’t let that make you afraid to comment. I will aprrove all comments that come my way. Bye for now :)



Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerawr/6527716947/
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love those two together and didn't realize it until you said it! They go with your other names!

      Delete
  2. My favorites from these lists are Rowena and Eben, but I prefer Eben spelled Ebon, I think. I hope your college visit was nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never thought of Eben being spelled Ebon! It looks cool. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. Yikes, that's a long drive! Out of these I like:

    ~ Chasana
    ~ Hazelette
    ~ Lilly (though I prefer Lily)
    ~ Rowena <3
    ~ Eben
    ~ Aloysius

    =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah but I'm pretty use to driving for long periods of time by now.
      I prefer Lily more too.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...