Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Top Debuts: 1920-1925

Hey guys! So I am still behind on blogging but I am hoping to catch up today. Anyway I just changed the background and header to a Halloween themed! I also added the flying witches. Do you like it? I think it turned out pretty nice. Now onto today’s post. I am going to do a post in the Top Debuts Series. This time it is going to be years 1920-1925. So let’s get started.

1920
Dardanella- This was the top debuts for girls in 1920 and was given to 23 babies. I couldn’t find the meaning of Dardanella. No babies received this name in 2011.
Steele- This was the top debut for boys in 1920 and was given to 11 babies. Steele means like Steele in English. In 2011, 70 babies received this name.

1921
Marilynne- This was the top debut for girls in 1921 and was given to 13 babies. Marilynne means star of the sea in English. No babies were given the name Marilynne in 2011.
Norberto- This was the top debut for boys in 1921 and was given to 14 babies. Norberto means northern brightness in German. In 2011, 40 babies received this name.

1922
Evelean- This was the top debut for girls in 1922 and was given to 14 babies. Evelean means hazelnut; bird in French. In 2011 no babies were given this name.
Daren- This was the top debut for boys in 1922 and was given to 35 babies. Daren means great in English and Irish. 74 babies were given the name Daren in 2011.

1923
Nalda- This was the top debut for girls in 1923 and was given to 15 babies. Nalda means strong in Spanish. In 2011 no babies were given the name Nalda.
Clinard and Dorland- These were the top debuts for boys in 1923. They were given to 9 babies each.
  • Clinard is a French or American form of the German name Kleinert. It was given to no babies in 2011.
  • Dorland means black-haired, dark-haired in Irish. It was given to no babies in 2011.

1924
Charis- This was the top debut for girls in 1924 and was given to 14 babies. Charis means grace in Greek. In 2011 no babies received this name.
Melquiades- This was the top debut for boys in 1924 and was given to 13 babies. Melquiades means crowned by God in Latin. It was given to no babies in 2011.

1925
Irmalee- This was the top debut for girls in 1925 and was given to 37 babies. I couldn’t find the meaning of Irmalee. No babies were given this name in 2011.
Wayburn- This was the top debut for boys in 1925 and was given to 11 babies. Wayburn is an English name and was given to no babies in 2011.

So that was the post. I think I am going to do some more Top Debuts for the next couple of post. I do have some ideas for some random post so look out for them. Fun fact about this post is this is the 70th day in a row that I have posted! That’s really exciting because I didn’t think I would be able to do it. Also am under a month until my 1 year blog anniversary! I have a ton of post planned for then. So that is really all. I hope you liked it and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 


Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivelinavelkovaphotography/7869186290/

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...