Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Rose Names

Hey guys! So yesterday was the feast day of St. Therese of Lisieux. Therese is a very special saint in my life and so in honor of her I am going to do a name post. For those who don’t know Therese’s symbol is the rose. So I am going to give you all the rose names I could think of. Let’s get started.

  • Rose
  • Rosa
  • Rosella
  • Rosalie
  • Rosetta
  • Rosette
  • Roselina
  • Roseline
  • Rosalyn/Roselyn
  • Roseanne
  • Rosemary
  • Rosemarie
  • Rosemaria
  • Rosamound
  • Rosalind
  • Rosaleen
  • Rosita

So that is the long list of rose names. If you are wondering why I didn’t do the name Therese, it is because I have already done a post on her name. You can read about it here: http://rensbabynameblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/therese.html. Tell me what your favorite Rose names are below in the comments. I hope you liked it and bye for now :)

Photo Credit: http://eightofdiamonds.tumblr.com/post/15274385112


2 comments:

  1. My favorite is Rosalinda, but that may be because the character Roz on Frasier whose real name is Rosalinda is really funny. I guess I also like the flow of it.

    Other ones I like are: Rose, Rosario, Rosalie, and Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosalinda is really pretty. I pronounce it both ways and the nickname Roz is so cute!

      I just heard the name Rosario in Spanish class the other day and I really like it. I can't believe I forgot it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...