Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jaime

Hey guys! I missed a post yesterday :(. I am really sad that I missed a post. I was doing so well too and I posted 77 days in a row!!! That’s pretty amazing if you ask me. The reason why there was no post up yesterday was because I had 2 tests, one was A LOT of studying and the other was no studying at all, a 10 picture sketchbook assignment, and an English college essay that I had to correct in one night. Needless to say I was doing homework from the time I walked in to the time I went to bed. I think you guys don’t really care about that so I am going to get on to the baby names. 

I have a boy name for you today. It’s the name Jaime. Now at first glance people will say JAY-mee but I prefer the pronunciation HI-may much better. The first time I heard it was in a Spanish educational show called Destinos that I watch in my Spanish class every Friday. I love the name so much and really like the sound of it. It means supplanter in Spanish. This would have to be a guilty pleasure name for me because 1. I’m not Spanish and 2. It would be mispronounced.  

That’s my name post for today. The next post that I put up is going to be a special one! Look for that one and if you can guess what it is going to be let me know in the comments below. I hope you like this and bye for now :). 


Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48274303@N05/6719062487/

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to 77 days in a row!!! I missed you yesterday-- it was sad not having a new post. But I totally understand about the homework/studying thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! This means so much to me! You don't even know! Thank You!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...