Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Class Ring


Hey guys! So today I have something very special going on. If you have paid attention to my blog than you would have seen that I had a ticker at the top of my blog that was counting down to the day I get my class ring! Yes I am getting my class ring tonight! I have been counting down the day for months. So in honor of tonight I have a blog post for you. I have 12 names for you, all of which are names of gemstones. So let’s get started.

Girls
  1. Garnet- Garnet is January’s birthstone. It means red semi-precious gem in English.
  2. Amethyst- Amethyst is February’s birthstone. It means precious purple jewel in Greek.
  3. Aquamarine- Aquamarine is March’s birthstone. It means beryl gemstone in English.
  4. Diamond- Diamond is April’s birthstone. It means high value; brilliant in English.
  5. Emerald- Emerald is May’s birthstone. It means precious gemstone in English.
  6. Pearl- Pearl is June’s birthstone. It means pearl in Latin.
  7. Ruby- Ruby is July’s birthstone. It means the red gemstone in English.
  8. Sapphire- Sapphire is September’s birthstone. It means gemstone in English.
  9. Opal- Opal is October’s birthstone. It means gem, jewel in Sanskrit.
  10. Turquoise- Turquoise is December’s birthstone. It means Turkish stone in French.

Unisex
  1. Peridot- Peridot is August’s birthstone. It means a green gemstone in Arabic.
  2. Topaz- Topaz is November’s birthstone. It means golden gem in Latin.


So that is all of the months. The names that are under unisex are there because I think they could be used for both girls and boys. If you are wondering what stone I have on my ring it is a Ruby. I didn’t get to pick which stone I got. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 


Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/simplysweetgallery/8013845146/

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...