Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Random Names


Hey guys! So this is going to be a little different of a blog post but I got this idea from Virginia on youtube. Her channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/VirginieLorraine. I have just found her and love her videos. She did 2 videos where she went on to babynamespedia.com and went to the random name generator. She gave 5 girl names and 5 boy names that she randomly generated. So I am going to do it as well. Just to warn you the names are a little strange. Let’s get started.

Girls
  1. Fianna- This is a cute name. I really like it. You could call her Fia or Fifi. It’s said like Fee-anna.
  2. Maitracka- this is an interesting name. It’s ok but not really something I like. The tracka part is weird.
  3. Pratima- This one is kind of really cool.  It sounds and looks kind of Indian to me.
  4. Bansurea- I’m not sure how I feel about this name. It is a little strange but still kind of cute. The nickname Banny would be so cute.
  5. Oniya- I like this one. It reminds me of Anya a little. It is means our one and only and I think this would be a great name for an only child.
Boys
  1. Mekonnen- I think I really like this name. I think I like it because it begins with the Mek sound.
  2. Therron- I love this name. It sounds and looks normal and like something that would be used on a baby today. I like t name and this is cute.
  3. Onwaochee- This is a very strange name and one I wouldn’t use. I don’t really think people would like it.
  4. Balfri- For some reason unknown to me this name makes me think of French fries. I don’t really like it.
  5. Cawly- Call me crazy but I really like this name. I am thinking I prefer it on a girl though because it ends in the lee sound.
So that is my post. I hope you liked it. I am sorry if you have sent me an email, comment, formspring question, or reply and I haven’t answered it yet. I have been sick for a week and in the last 2 days it has gotten really bad. I am feeling a lot better now than I did earlier so I am starting to reply back to everything. I also started school yesterday so I will be really busy for a long time. That doesn’t mean I won’t blog because I will they will just be less frequent. Go check out Virginia and her videos! That’s really all I have for you. Don’t forget to comment! Bye for now :). 
Photo Credit: http://fuckyeahbabynames.tumblr.com/post/30929454460

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...