Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mumford and Sons

Hey guys! So today Mumford and Sons new album comes out! I have been patiently waiting for it to come out for over a month now. In honor of their new album I thought I would do a blog post. There is only four members in the band. So let’s get started.

  1. Marcus Mumford- Marcus means warlike in Latin.
  2. Ben Lovett- Ben means son of my right hand in English.
  3. Ted Dwayne- Ted means God’s gift in English.
  4. Winston “Country” Marshall- Winston means joyful stone in English.

That is all of the names. If you don’t listen to Mumford and Sons you need to! They are great. That is a video of one of the songs on their new album. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 



Photo Credit: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/mumford-sons-announce-new-album-babel-20120716
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...