Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MLB Series: Milwaukee Brewers

So I have another blog post in the MLB Series. This time it is going to be the Milwaukee Brewers. So let’s get started.

Boys
  1. Axford. This name is for John Axford. He is number 59, a pitcher, and 29 years old. I couldn’t find the meaning of this name. I like Axford because it sounds cool.
  2. Yovani- This name is for Yovani Gallardo. He is number 49, a pitcher and 23 years old. Yovani means one who is majestic in Latin. I like the –ani ending.
  3. Norichika- This name is for Norichika Aoki. He is number 7, an outfielder, and 30 years old. Norichika is a Japanese name. I though this name was cool.
  4. Nyjer- This name is for Nyjer Morgan. He is number 2, an outfielder, and 32 years old. Nyjer is an African name that is a variation of Niger. I like this name because it ends in –er.
  5. Cesar- This name is for Cesar Izturis. He is number 3, an infielder, and 32 years old. Cesar means head of hair in Spanish. This name makes me think of salad.
  6. Aramis- This name is for Aramis Ramirez. He is number 16,an infielder, and 34 years old. Aramis is a French name that is a French place name. I like this name but would probably never use it.
  7. Brooks- This name is for Brooks Conrad. He is number 114, an infielder, and 32 years old. Brooks means from the brook in English. I love this name.

Girls
  1. Loe- This name is for Kameron Loe. He is number 50, a pitcher, and 31 years old. Loe means king in Polynesian/Hawaiian. I love how short and sweet this anme is and it would make a great middle name.
  2. Hart- This name is for Corey Hart. He is number 1, an outfielder, and 30 years old. Hart means deer or stag in English. I love this name as a middle name or a nickname for Hartlee.

So that is my list. I hope you liked it and stay tune for more. Bye for now :).

Photo Credit: http://www.etsy.com/listing/71180556/milwaukee-brewers-mlb-necklace-onesie-or

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...