Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Names


I know I have been a very bad blogger. I am so sorry for that. It has been extremely business at my house and I haven’t had time to do much. I do have some blogs for you though. This one is for Mother’s Day, even though it happened almost a week ago. All of the names on the list are girl names. So let’s get started. 

  1. Alberta- Alberta is an English name that means noble and bright. Alberta was the name of Benjamin Franklin’s mom.
  2. Flora- Flora means Flowering in Latin. Flora is Walt Disney’s Mom.
  3. Gladys- Gladys is a Welsh name that means country. Gladys is the name of both Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley’s mom.
  4. Kutilda- Kutilda is an American name that means powerful battle. Kutilda is the name of Tiger Wood’s mom.
  5. Pauline- Pauline means small in French. Pauline is the name of Albert Einstein’s mom.
  6. Romilda- Romilda is a German name that means famous battle. Romilda is the name of Sophia Loren’s mom.
  7. Vernita- Vernita means either green in Italian or springtime in Latin. Vernita is Oprah Winfrey’s mom.
  8. Coretta- Coretta is an American name that means little heart. Coretta is the mother of Martin Luther King Jr.’s kids.
  9. Rose- Rose means rose in English. Rose is the mother of the Kennedy brothers.
  10. Nadya- Nadia means hope in Slavic. Nadia is for octomom Nadya Suleman.

They are just some of the moms out there. I wanted to wish all of the moms and every person that acts as a mom a Happy Belated Mother’s Day. I hope your day was good. I can’t guarantee but I am hoping to get more blogs out soon. I am sorry for being a sucky blogger but I have just been very busy. School ends in 27 days so hopefully I will be able to blog more. That is really all for now bye :).

Photo Credit: http://prettymomguide.com/moms-gut-inhabitants-sentence-babys-health.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...