Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Baby Names

So I know that Easter was a couple of days ago but I never had the chance to put up my Easter baby names. I am going to put this list up any way. There are only nine names on this list. So let’s get started.
Girls
  1. Anastasia- A Greek name that means Resurrection. This is my grandma’s name and I love the sound of it.
  2. April- A Latin name that means opening. This name is alright.  
  3. Evangeline- An English name that means messenger of good news. I love this name. It has such a pretty sound to it.
  4. Faith- An English name that means faith. I like this name but have never meet someone in real life with it.
  5. Lily- An English name that means lily flower. I love this name but it is too popular for me. It makes a great nickname though.
  6. Genesis- A Greek name that means beginning, birth. I not the biggest fan of this name but it is alright.
  7. Mary- A Hebrew name that means of the sea or bitter. This is such a sweet old name.
  8. Veronica- A Greek name that means bringing victory. This name has been growing on me lately and I really like it.
  9. Ova- A Latin name that means egg. This could be a great replacement for Ava.
Boys
  1. Simon- A Hebrew name that means to be heard. I love this name!
  2. Pasquale- An Italian name that means Easter. I like this name. it is so cute.
  3. Peter- A Greek name that means rock. I love this name!
  4. Joseph- A Hebrew name that means God will increase. This is such a common old name.
  5. Luke- A Greek name that means Lucania. I like this name but for some reason it has always felt like a nickname to me.
  6. Mark- A Latin name that means warlike. I like this name and have a uncle named Mark.
  7. Matthew- An English name that means gift of God. I like Matthew but I heard it a lot.
  8. Paul- A Latin name that means small. Paul is alright I don’t really like it though.
  9. Arledge- An English name that means dweller at the rabbit lake. I really like this name. it is so cool sounding and you could use the nickname Arlo or Arly.

So that is my list I hope you like it. I will be putting up more blogs today and tomorrow. Sorry it was so late I went on a day trip and didn’t get back until late on Easter. I am going to try and blog a lot more this month. Anyway tell me what you though and comment. Peace out :)

Photo Credit: http://www.sleepytot.com/blog/easter-baby-gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...