Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

MLB Series: Arizona Diamondbacks


Since my color series is coming to an end and there are only 3 colors left. I thought that I would start another series. This series is going to be about MLB Baseball. I picked MLB baseball because I just LOVE baseball! I picked 6 boy names and anywhere form 2-4 girl names for each team.  I am going to do it in alphabet order. The first team I am going to do is the Arizona Diamondbacks. So let’s get started.
Boys
  1. Konrad- This name is for Konrad Schmidt. He is number 33, a catcher and 28 years old. Konrad means wise counsel in German. I like this name but I’m not sure if I like it spelled with a C or a K.
  2. Lyle- This name is for Lyle Overbay. He is number 37, an infielder and 35 years old. Lyle means from the island in English. I like this name but first heard it on 16 and pregnant so….
  3. Paterson- This name is for Joe Paterson. He is number 47, a pitcher and 26 years old. It means son of Peter in English. I like this name because you can use the nickname Pat without using Patrick and because it ends in son.
  4. Hudson- This name is for Daniel Hudson. He is number 41, a pitcher and 25 years old. It means son of Hudd in English. I like this name a lot but I keep seeing it pop up everywhere.
  5. Cole- this name is for Cole Gillespie. He is number 5, an outfielder, and 28 years old. It means victory of the people in English. I like this name but I feel like it sounds like a nickname.
  6. Upton- This is for Justin Upton. He is number 10, an outfielder, and 25 years old. It means high village in Egyptian. I like this name because it is so different.

Girls
  1. Tatum- This name is for Craig Tatum. He is number 28, a catcher and 29 years old. Tatum means cheerful, full of spirit in English. I really like this name and use to see it a lot but not so much anymore.
  2. Miley- This is for Wade Miley. He is number 36, a pitcher and 26 years old. Miley means smiley in American. I like this name but it makes me think of Miley Cyrus.
  3. Kennedy- This is for Ian Kennedy. He is number 31, a pitcher and 28 years old. Kennedy means ugly head in Irish. I like Kennedy, especially with the nickname Kenna or Kema.

So that is the first post in the MLB series. I hope you like it and stay tune for more of this series and the color series. Bye :). 

Photo Credit: http://www.thissideofsunny.com/arizona-diamondbacks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...