Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Color Series: Black

So this is going to be the last blog in the color series! The color is black. It has taken me so long to complete this but it is finally done. I had fun. So let’s get started.
Boys
  1. Melanion- A Greek name that means black
  2. Keir- An Irish name that means black
  3. Ciaran- An Irish name that means black
  4. Jett- An English name that means jet black
  5. Nigel- An English name that means champion or black
  6. Ciar- An Irish name that means black
  7. Dwayne- An English name that means dark, black

Girls
  1. Sauda- An Arabic name that means black, love
  2. Sable- An English name that means black
  3. Leila- An Arabic name that means black
  4. Leyla- An Arabic name that means black
  5. Melaney- A Greek name that means black
  6. Melanie- A Greek name that means black
  7. Melania- A Greek name that means black
  8. Kyrah- An American name that means black
  9. Ceara- An Irish name that means black
So that is my list. I hope you like this list and all of the color series. Bye for now :)

Photo Credit: http://fckyeahbabies.tumblr.com/post/18864719572


2 comments:

  1. Sable is quite pretty, although I sometimes mistakenly misread her as stable ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it but feel like I am saying stable all of the time.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...