Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Color Series: Yellow

Today my list is going to be another on in the color series. Today’s color is yellow. Let’s get started.
Girls
  1. Daffodil- An English name that means yellow flower
  2. Saffron- An English name that means yellow flower
  3. Kusuma- An Indian (Sanskrit) name that means yellow bloom
  4. Flavia- A Latin name that means yellow-colored
  5. Marigold- An English name that means yellow flower

Boys
  1. Blaine- A Scottish name that means yellow
  2. Flavio- A Spanish name that means yellow haired
  3. Bowie- An Irish name that means yellow-haired
  4. Flavian- A Greek name that means yellow, blonde
  5. Flavius- A Latin name that means yellow-colored

So that is my list. I know it was short but there aren’t many names that mean yellow. You know? Stay tune for the rest of the series there is about 10 more lists. Bye for now.

Photo Credit: http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com/2011/05/free-pattern-month-day-9-sewing-in-no.html


4 comments:

  1. Would you count Sunny as a yellow name? I would, and I also really like Marigold and Bowie from your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even think of that! I would count Sunny as a yellow name. I think it is cute on both a girl and a boy. What do you prefer it on?

      Delete
    2. Muy buen post. Encontré su sitio perfecto para mis necesidades. Gracias por compartir las ideas.

      Delete
    3. De Nada. Me alegra que te haya gustado mi blog.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...